If you have school-age kids, you may be bracing yourself for another hectic year of chauffeuring them to and from soccer or band practices and other activities. Your kids may be busy, but it’s you who needs the energy! And you don’t need it just once in a while. You need to maintain your energy levels all day long, often late into the evenings. Bioenergy Ribose is a great way to keep your batteries powered up.
Bioenergy Ribose helps parents counteract the energy drain of everyday life with more natural, more prolonged and sustainable energy. Your morning cup of coffee or the candy bar in the afternoon may give you an initial energy burst, but be cautious about high-caffeine and high-sugar energizers because they can act as stimulants and can cause an eventual crash. They may also interfere with your ability to get restorative sleep at night. Bioenergy Ribose also helps your muscles relax so you’ll sleep better too. (Did you know that it takes more energy to relax a muscle than it does to contract it?)
Unlike most sugars (fructose, sucrose and glucose) which fuel energy recycling, Bioenergy Ribose drives energy maintenance and recovery by actually making energy compounds and keeping them in your muscle cells. Bioenergy Ribose also has a negative glycemic index and does not raise blood sugar levels like most sugars.
Bioenergy Ribose has undergone extensive clinical testing, and has been proven effective as a functional ingredient by:
• Providing faster energy recovery
• Increasing energy reserves
• Building ATP in skeletal and cardiac tissue
• Maintaining healthy energy levels in heart and muscle
• Regenerating energy
Other energy tricks for parents:
• Minimize the amount of energy-draining processed foods in your diet.
• Sip on green tea to get caffeine without the jitters. It also contains an amino acid that can help calm your nerves.
• Make sleep a priority, not a luxury. Your body and mind both need time to rejuvenate.
• Keep yourself in good shape by squeezing in exercise, even if it’s 10 minutes at a time. Jump on the exercise bike while you’re waiting for your kids to finish their homework. Or get up 10 minutes earlier and take the dog for a walk. It all adds up. Strive for a total of at least 30 minutes, four times a week.
And remember, by adding Bioenergy Ribose to your daily routine this school year you may finally have the energy to enjoy some of your own favorite activities too!