Last week, we mentioned that we received enthusiastic feedback from SupplySide West attendees about results of a new ribose/caffeine study. We’re confident that when this information becomes better known, the demand for Bioenergy Ribose will skyrocket among product formulators as well as consumers looking for more effective energy product alternatives.
But just how easy is it to formulate with Bioenergy Ribose? It’s simple!
• It tastes good!
• It acts like sugar in a food system, and is a monosaccharide and a reducing sugar in food.
• It is easily soluble and dissolves in most food systems.
• It is stable in most pHs common in food, ranging through acid, neutral and alkaline.
• It participates in the browning or maillard reaction in food systems, especially upon heating.
• It is compatible with other sugars, carbohydrates and sweeteners in formulations.
• It is compatible in protein-based systems.
• It is compatible with chocolates.
Bioenergy Ribose presents food and beverage manufacturers with a broad spectrum of opportunities. Bioenergy Ribose is an all-natural substance, with a slightly sweet taste, allowing for easy incorporation into the formulations of a variety of nutritional food and beverage products.
Bioenergy Ribose has undergone extensive clinical testing, and has been proven effective as a functional ingredient by providing:
• Faster energy recovery
• Increasing energy reserves
• Building ATP in skeletal and cardiac tissue
• Maintaining healthy energy levels in heart and muscle
• Regenerating energy
Bioenergy Ribose has been clinically evaluated in numerous areas, including sports nutrition and cardiovascular health. For a complete list of published clinical studies on Bioenergy Ribose, visit