Whereas some functional ingredients are only available in a limited number of foods and beverages – and are only beginning to earn the trust of major food companies – patented Bioenergy Ribose appears on the “approved supplier list” maintained by many major food companies. That’s in great part because it is manufactured to rigid standards. It is also FDA GRAS-affirmed.
Bioenergy Ribose is also versatile, lending itself to many different food and beverage applications. For example, it is Kosher- and Halal-certified, allergen-free and non-GMO. Benefits to enjoying products made with Bioenergy Ribose include:
• It helps maintain energy in your muscles during exercise or exertion. Whether you have a strenuous job, you spend your days chasing after a toddler, or you are training for athletic competition, Bioenergy Ribose helps to supply energy when you need it.
• It improves the production of energy compounds when depleted. You may have more energy to accomplish tasks, even if you only have time for short breaks in an otherwise long work day.
• It drives energy maintenance and recovery. Have you ever sat down after strenuous activity, and felt as if you never wanted to get back up again? That’s your body telling you that it needs more time to re-charge its batteries. Bioenergy Ribose will help shorten that recovery time.
• It makes energy compounds and keeps them in muscle cells. When you need access to energy, your muscles are more likely to be ready.
• It has a negative glycemic index. Yes, this really is a mildly sweet, naturally occurring sugar that will not send you on that blood sugar rollercoaster ride!
Why continue to feel mid-morning sluggishness or suffer from afternoon energy slumps? Products made with Bioenergy Ribose help to fight fatigue and provide you with natural, sustained energy throughout the day.